Disrupting Traditional Packaging—Transforming the Supply Chain
The Meta® Pail is a semi-rigid, vacuum-formed, plastic pail insert with a hermetically sealed peel-reseal laminated film lid, housed within an 8-sided corrugated Meta container. Meta Pail transports semi-viscous, solid, and most liquid products currently shipped in plastic pails.
Lower your operational, storage, handling, and transportation supply chain costs with Meta KD8 with Smart Pail inside—some benefits include:
- Meta Pail weighs approximately 60% less than a plastic pail
- Ensure absolute purity of your product
- Less trucking: 16K+ empty Smart Pails shipped nested to filler vs. typical 6,500 pails
- 33% savings on transportation costs
- 8-sided container offer unique branding opportunities
- Unique tamper-evident lidding film
- Easy open and close, with lidding options
- Manual, semi-automatic, automatic equipment options available based on operations size and production volume
Sustainability: saving the environment and your bottom line:
- Less disposal volume, easier to recycle: 4 collapsed Smart Pails fit into the space of 1 five-gallon plastic pail
- Reduced impact on climate change (CO2 emissions) by 52% over rigid pails
- 72% less solid waste than rigid pails
Consider this: what if making key changes in your supply chain sets you apart from competitors, setting you up for future growth?
Find out how two innovative technologies integrate to replace plastic pails! Download your copy of the Meta Pail brochure now.