CDF UN-Certified Bag-in-Box
CDF’s UN-certified bag-in-box meets all UN requirements and is certified by a third-party lab following the Department of Transportation guidelines. CDF’s UN-certified bag-in-box design requirements endure the four rigorous performance tests: drop, stacking, vibration, and cobb water absorption.
CDF UN-Certified Bag-in-Box Performance Benefits
- Replaces many rigid packages—uses significantly less plastic and on average, costs notably less than a similar capacity rigid container, including cube-shaped inserts and containers, cans, and plastic pails.
- Utilizes manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic fill lines for form-fit bags.
- Collapses easily to a virtually flat bag and box, minimizing shipping and warehouse space requirements.
- Dispenses without surging or glugging.
- Provides excellent quality and storage security against leakage with superior seam strength.
- Fills without air, eliminating foaming and splashing.
Having passed rigorous testing, CDF’s UN-certified bag-in-box allows you to transport a wide array of goods domestically and internationally. Read this data sheet to learn more about CDF’s UN-certified bag-in-box packaging and how it will help you keep your business moving.